Bear Down! Putting Wildcat pride into action.
Through our motto of “connect and engage,” the CALES Alumni Council unites students, alumni and friends in a shared effort to respond to the needs of the CALES community and marketplace. Our mission prioritizes:
- Securing the next generation of engaged alumni and potential Board members
- Fostering and promoting engagement among CALES students, faculty and alumni
- Maintaining a group of dedicated supporters who create and provide resources for student educational opportunities, internships and employment
- Advocating for college initiatives with other alumni and the legislature
- Contributing to the philanthropic goals of CALES in their broadest sense
How to Join the Alumni Council
Former students of CALES who received a degree or completed 30 units of credit are considered eligible for CALES Alumni Council. Alumni members can apply to serve on the Board of Directors of the Alumni Council. Interested in joining? Complete the online application to get started.
Your Generosity Pushes Progress Forward
A gift to CALES transforms lives — those of our students, faculty and researchers plus our communities nearby and around the globe. Consider making a donation of any amount to make a significant and collective impact.
Meet the Council
The Board of Directors for the CALES Alumni Council are elected to their posts for three-year terms and their roles include formulating plans and programs based on the mission of the Council. The Board coordinates council committees for CALES engagement initiatives such as the Almost “World-Famous” Burrito Breakfast at Homecoming and honors graduating students.
Outstanding alumni and friends are recognized annually by CALES and the University of Arizona. Awards such as the CALES Lifetime Achievement Award, Friend of CALES Award and CALES Heritage Family Award honor achievements and contributions to CALES, the university, the community, the state and the world. Learn more about our most recent recipients and their amazing contributions.